Do you need an attorney for advice or representation relating to a real estate transaction in Cook County or one of the counties surrounding the Chicago area?
Contact us. We can help.
There are a lot of different ways real estate in Illinois can change hands and attorney Keil M. Larson has experience in every variety of real estate transaction, including the following:
- Represented Sellers in selling real estate
- Represented Buyers in purchasing real estate
- Familar with both commercial and residential transactions.
- Handled sales of $100K to $10 million
- Respresented clients in mortgages–construction & residential
- Drafted & negotiated leases for commercial properties.
- Represented for sale by owners.
- Drafted Limited Partnership Agreements
- Drafted Limited Liability Companies
- Drafted Deeds
- Represented auction companies in selling of property
- Estate Planning
If you believe we can help you with your real estate transaction in the Chicago area, please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
We want to hear from you.