Do you need a Real Estate Litigation Attorney in Cook County or one of the counties surrounding the Chicago area?
Contact us. We can help.
These are the type of real estate litigation cases I have done:
- Residential Disclosure violations & fraud.
- Cases involved undisclosed infestation by termites, flooded basements, structural problems.
- Condominium Disputes.
- Cases involved noise complaints, improper elections, improper assessments, improper imposition of fines, board of directors violating fiduciary duties, declaratory judgment requiring Board to adhere to bylaws.
- Partition Suits. Cases involved co-owners forcing the sale and then division of proceedings among them.
- Home inspectors malpractice cases.
- Accounting Suits — co-owners ensuring that everyone is treated equally.
- Evictions–Represents Landlords.
- Security deposit cases–failure to return. Chicago Landlord Tenant Ordinance.
- Eminent Domain — suit by government to take one’s property.
- Specific Performance — suit to force the sale of property if seller refuses.
- Breach of Real Estate Contract — suit for damages if buyer backs out of deal.
- Quiet Title — suit to discharge forged deeds and improper mechanics liens and other items from title of property.
- Fraud — misrepresenting the state of property at time of sale.
- Injunctions on neighbors for violating peaceful quiet
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Tax Deed
- Rescission of Real Estate Contract due to fraud or mutual mistake
- Malpractice cases against Realtors, appraisers, pest inspectors, lawyers in the sale of property.
If you believe we can help you with your real estate lawsuit in the Chicago area, please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
We want to hear from you.